You can find my most recent post here! Subscribe to get new content delivered to your inbox.
- Vegas is more than just Casinos!Yes, Las Vegas, Nevada is full of Casinos, but that is not the only thing to do in the Sin City. With lots of live entertainment, nightlife, food, shopping and more, there is always something to do; and it is one of the reasons why VegasContinue reading “Vegas is more than just Casinos!”
- Visiting Nashville, Tennessee?!Planning a trip to Honky Tonk Central? Let me just say that, no matter what kind of music you listen to, Nashville is such a great and fun city to visit. I was only in Nashville for a weekend, but I wish I would have stayedContinue reading “Visiting Nashville, Tennessee?!”
- Travel EatsI wasn’t sure what to name this blog post. So I figured to be very basic and call it what it is… LOL! Travel Eats. I am not a “foodie” blogger. At all. But I do try to go to popular or “must eats” restaurants, ifContinue reading “Travel Eats”
- Let’s go to New YorkOkay y’all. If you know me, you know how much I LOVE Texas. BUT, there is just something about New York City that I love. And I cannot explain it. However, I can explain why I think you should plan your next trip to the BigContinue reading “Let’s go to New York”
- Hosteling.I honestly do not even know where to begin. I am sad that I barely started hosteling three years ago. I wish I could have done it in my early twenties. I probably would have crossed off a lot of hostels by now or maybe evenContinue reading “Hosteling.”
- First time in Seattle?Sharing all the things I got to do during my week-long travel in Seattle, Washington. If you are thinking on traveling to Seattle, this is your sign to book that trip! I was in Seattle for a week — well, five days — and I cannotContinue reading “First time in Seattle?”
- Thinking about Traveling Solo?I found this quote from a fellow solo female travelers post: “The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready.” -Henry David Thoreau The main question that I get asked when I tell peopleContinue reading “Thinking about Traveling Solo?”
- Weekend Trip to NolaNew Orleans, or Nola as most of us call it, depends on tourism. So, I will share with you my solo weekend trip to Nola I took back in April. If you do plan a trip to New Orleans, make sure to check their official websiteContinue reading “Weekend Trip to Nola”
- First Solo TripJust like any other beginner blogger, I didn’t know what my first blog post will be about. So I figure to write about my first solo trip; since after that trip, that’s when it all (basically) began. Last year, when some of my friends asked aboutContinue reading “First Solo Trip”
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.